zondag 1 juli 2012

My own considerable Blackhole Theory

My theory on Blackholes



I greet you People! 
Today i was looking for a nice Facebookwallpaper and thought about a blackhole so I searched on ''Blackholes'' There were surprisingly many pictures, I have no idea if they were real photos or photoshopped, I dont even know if they exist anyways....

But lets just say the picture below is how a real blackhole would look like:
First thing i noticed was the brim of the hole, like a depth sucking up the universe, comparable with the bath sink if you pull out the stop -my English is terribly crappy, cus my mind is thinking too hard and its way too late, also Im thirsty but too lazy to go get some water, and im tired, Excuse me- BUT that would mean that the space where the planets and milkyways and stuff is floating in had to have some kind of texture where the blackhole would grasp itself on and pull and suck it with a great force.
So far as i know, its just you know... Nothing.... Especially not something I described.
That wouldnt even been possible, only if the space had a 2D edge, and than youre stucked with the Question  '' And what is it then that the Space is floating in ??? '' and than you get mad thinking about it or you find out and get kidnapped by aliens or the Mighty forces, in other words : You suddenly dissapear or die for Unknown cause.






I think we can now assume that blackholes with Edges are just Stupid mindfuckers.
Lets take a look at an other Possibility, How I think the stuff works!
Maybe the hole is just an illusion, and the black middle
is actually a black Planet?
If you ask me, I personally think blackholes arent really holes but they're just huge Black planets with a really really reaaaally strong abality to attract everything passing by, and then once it hits the planet it burns,  gets eaten by, or reacts with the planet, anyways it just dissapears in it.  Maybe it even grows everytime it ''eats'' something. That would also be more plausible since it would be seen from everyside like a 3D object.

So yeah thats actually it, no mindfucking impossible strange stuff but just a credible kind of Simple expaination for an untill now not explainable phenomenon.

*I know nothing about space and have done no research at all, this theory is based on no facts or scientifical proven things.


Just think about it... ;]
Bye, Louise





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten