zondag 22 januari 2012

Just GuitarDisaster #128689426

I really like playing the guitar altough im not that good at it..  At my moms i have this nice normal guitar I screwed up only once (by tuning it on bass-mode, and then one string exploded and left a huge scar on my hand...)
But lately, my dad just randomly bought me a secondhand guitar so that i could play at his place too. First I was very thankfull to him but after the first 5 minutes of playing out of the blue the first string exploded, so my dad went to the guitarshop and bought a new string, he fixed the guitar. But  then after maybe 2 secs another string randomly exploded too... 
So we decided to buy a whole new pack of strings and removed all the old strings. 
After a 2-hour Operation i was so glad i could finally play normal again we couldn't tune it well.
Whatever we did, the strings just sounded awfull.
And then when we were all getting a bit irritated of turning around all these little screws (I wouldn't know how you call it in english) the guitar ended up like this:


NEVER BUY A SECOND HAND GUITAR THOSE THINGS ARE SCREWED!
words of wisdom.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten